Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium Education Edition
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13 Premium Available now at Software4Students.co.uk
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium Edition includes a high-quality headset.
Please read the following important notice. Please read the following important notice.
** Please Note: This is a disk product (includes headset) **
Boxed product will be sent to your shipping address.
Only students* and staff* of recognised educational institutions are eligible to purchase this product. Product does not contain the serial number required for installation.
To receive the serial number, students or staff must provide valid eligibility criteria to Nuance.
If you purchase this product and are not a student*, or a member of staff* at a recognised educational institution, you will not pass the validation process and will be unable to return the product for a refund. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this policy.
* Students, Facutly and Staff is defined as:
- Full time or part time students enrolled at accredited higher or further education institutions including public or private university or college (including community, junior, scientific, technical or vocational college) that grant degrees requiring not less than the equivalent of two (2) years of full time study.
- Students 13 years and older enrolled in accredited public or private primary, secondary, vocational or correspondence school providing full time instruction.
- Full or part time faculty and staff employed by an accredited higher or further education institution, public or private primary secondary vocational or correspondence school providing full time instruction.
* Please note due to licencing restrictions, products purchased from software4students will not activate outside the United Kingdom or ROI.
To verify your purchase please go here
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium Education Edition Overview
Create reports, presentations, spreadsheets and more
Dictate, edit and format documents using Microsoft and other popular applications — all by voice — and exactly the way you need it done with custom word lists and commands like:
"Start Microsoft Word"
"Set font size to 18 points"
"Spell that K-A-T-H-R-Y-N"
Or, create custom commands for frequently used text and graphics
Search and surf the web
Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for facts, figures, directions, images for inclusion in assignments and documents and more, with commands like:
"Search Google for Italian restaurants in San Francisco"
"Open top site for local weather forecast"
"Search video for JFK Inaugural Address"
Control your email and calendar
Dictate, edit and send messages with your favorite web-based email accounts and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like:
"Schedule an appointment with John Smith"
Keep up with your social networks and IM chat messages
Use your voice to update and check your Facebook and Twitter status and pages, plus communicate with friends, coworkers and peers via chat clients with commands like:
"Post to Facebook 'Looking forward to poker tonight'"
"Post to Twitter 'Is anyone looking for Giant's tickets to tonight's game [questions mark]"
Dictate 3x faster than you can type and in more places
Dictate text anywhere you normally type within popular applications and “proofread” with natural-sounding text-to-speech and audio playback. Additional functions include:
- Support for mobile dictation – transcribe notes captured on a digital voice recorder or smartphone
- Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium Education Edition Features
Meet your faster, better, smarter Dragon
The new Dragon 13 Premium adapts to the way you work to provide the fastest and most accurate way to control your computer or tablet and help boost your productivity.
Dragon learns the way you talk
Dragon learns the words and phrases you use the most, spelling even difficult words and proper names correctly, and allows you to create custom voice commands and word lists.
Go hands free and headset free
Dragon works with more computer applications and offers multiple microphone options, including those built into many of the latest laptops, so you type even less and can use Dragon without a headset.
Dictate notes and ideas on the go
Capture thoughts on the go using a digital recorder or the free Dragon Recorder App and Dragon will transcribe the audio files back at your PC.
Proofread by listening
Natural-sounding text-to-speech or audio playback of your own dictations makes proofreading fast and easy.
Get started in minutes
Enhanced intuitive design and helpful tutorials make it easy to get started and easy to master working with Dragon.
Dragon Naturally Speaking 13 Premium Education Edition System Requirements
We recommend minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
We recommend 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
We recommend 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB)
Free Hard Disc Space:
4GB. If installing from a download: three times as much space is initially needed (after the download is unpacked and installation completes, temporary files can be removed from the system)
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
- Internet Explorer® 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome™ or Firefox® to view the software’s Online Help (free download at http://www.microsoft.com)
- System Requirements: The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- A sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation from disk
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
- Note: Supports Microsoft® Office 2010 and 2013. Does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.