Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013
Download: Available in your account immediately after purchase.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
Software4Students - Your trusted partner in learning
- Compatability: Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit operating system only - Office 2013 is not compatible with Macs. Microsoft Office Home & Student for Mac 2011 or Microsoft Office 365 University (university student only) is compatible with macs.
Usage: Install on 1 PC only. Can be trasferred to a different PC
- Media: No disc included - product key card supplied
- Download: Available in your account immediately after purchase.
Read Customer Testimonials on Facebook!
Please note: We do not keep a record of product keys supplied with Media orders, remember to keep your products and packaging safe. Images are for illustration purposes only.
*This product cannot be used by any governmental organisations; or for any commercial, non-profit, or any other type of revenue-generating activities.
* Please note due to licencing restrictions, products purchased from software4students will not activate outside the United Kingdom/Republic of Ireland.
Please ensure that you read the overview and system requirements section before purchasing this software. We cannot refund on downloads or software that has been opened.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 Overview
What's included in my purchase?
Product review - Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student includes essential Microsoft Office software for academic and domestic use:
|Microsoft Word 2013||Microsoft Excel 2013|
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
|Microsoft OneNote 2013|
Software4Students - The Microsoft Partner of Choice for Students and Families
Explore and master Microsoft's leading office software and build your steps toward success at home, school or university. The Home and Student edition from Software4Students includes must-have programs like Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
What's new with Microsoft Office 2013?
- Modern style interface: In keeping with the modern style of WIndows 8, Office 2013 also adopts the "Metro" look. The crisper look aims to promote productivity by motivating users to focus on their work rather than the objects decorating your screen
- Start screens: Each app or Microsoft Office 2013 tool - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint has it's own colour-coded start screen which will help users navigate the app easier and instantly access your SkyDrive account. For example, the Word start screen displays a list of recent documents and templates to open a blank doc
- SkyDrive integration: Office 2013 is designed to integrate with the SkyDrive and SharePoint which means that you can save your documents to the cloud and access your files anywhere from anytime. This is ideal for students who could be working from their laptop, a PC in college and a computer at home
- Syncing across devices: When you save Word, PowerPoint, Excel or other documents online, they will be available to you from any device at any time. This features makes it easier to pick up where you left off even if you have open the file on a different device than you last used
- Touchscreen use: Some Office 2013 features are designed to make working with a touchscreen easier. For example, students can use Microsoft Office 2013 on their tablet or a PC with a touchscreen monitor to scroll through a Microsoft Word document by swiping horizontally when in Reading Mode
- PDF editing: Previous versions of Microsoft Word allowed you to save a document as a PDF file but not edit it. With Office 2013, students can use Microsoft Word to open a PDF, edit it using Word and save as either DocX or PDF. This allows students to get straight to work and not worry about converting a PDF to DocX format to edit
- Formatting task panes in PowerPoint: Microsoft PowerPoint is now more powerful and intuitive than previous versions. The formatting options for images display in a task pane to the right of the screen when you right click an image and select "Format Picture". This makes it easier to view the image editing options available for that object
- Easier charting: Excel now provides a recommended chart for users who are confused by the various chart options provided. You can right click the data and sekect insert recommened chart where you will have access to options where you can edit styles, colour and other elements of your chart
- More graphics options: Word, PowerPoint and Excel all offer the option to insert image from an online source as well as your local PC. The online options include inserting images from the Office Clipart collection online, via a Bing search, your own SkyDrive or Flickr account
- Account login: Within each of the Office 2013 apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote) you can access an "Account" screen where you can login to your SkyDrive account or switch accounts. You can also connect to services such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in this area
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013 Features
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 System Requirements
Minimum MS Office Home and Student 2013 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit operating system only
- Hard Disk: 2GB RAM or higher
- Memory: 3GB available disk space or more
- Processor: 1GHz processor with SSE2 support
- Display: 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- License: 1 user
Other System Requirements:
- Microsoft account
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Some features may require additional or advance hardware or services
Additional External Microsoft Office 2013 Resources:
|Microsoft Office Home & Student 2013||Microsoft Office 365 University||Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
|Want Microsoft Office for Mac 2011? Click Here!||Install for both PC & Mac||Install for both PC & Mac|
|Access your files from anywhere when you login to your SkyDrive||Four year subscription service with access to 365 online services||One year subscription with access to 365 online services|
|SkyDrive||Onenote (PC only)||Onenote (PC only)|
|Touch-device Friendly||Publisher (PC only)||Publisher (PC only)|
|Windows 8 Compatible||Access (PC only)||Access (PC only)|
|* Installation on 1 home PC||* Installation on 2 PCs or 2 Macs||* Installation on 5 PCs or Macs|
|** Verification not required||** 4 year license||** Verification not required|
|*** Perpetual license - 1 PC||** Restricted to 1 purchase||** 1 year license|
|**** This product cannot be||per user||*** This product cannot be|
|used by any governmental||***This product is for||used by any governmental|
|organisations or any||university students only and||organisations or any|
|commercial, non-profit or||requires verification of||commercial, non-profit or|
|any any other type of||academic status after||any any other type of|
|revenue-generating activities||purchase||revenue-generating activities|