Manage your projects more efficiently
Microsoft Project is a project management software product and is designed to assist a project manager in developing a schedule, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing the budget, and analyzing workloads.
Project Standard 2019
• Pre-built templates help you get your project started on the right track
• Familiar automated scheduling tools help you reduce inefficiencies and training time
• Run what-if scenarios to make the most of your task assignments
• Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies
• Visually represent complex schedules with built-in multiple timelines
Licensed for 1 PC. Shop Now
The Getting Started screen walks you through basic capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
Tools you already know, like Gantt charts, help you create schedules with ease and reduce training time.
Easily get started using one of the many pre-built templates available in Project Standard and on Office.com.
Built-in multiple timelines let you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project.
What version of Windows do I need to run Project Standard 2019?
Windows 10 or later is required to install Project Standard 2019.