Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016
Software4Students - Your trusted partner in learning
Usage: Install on 1 PC
Download: Available from office.com/setup, you will need a Microsoft account to login.
Latest 2016 version Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint & OneNote
* Please note that the Home & Student version of Microsoft Office PC DOES NOT include Outlook.
Microsoft account, Internet access (fees may apply), some features may require additional hardware, 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
PC: Windows 7 SP1 to Windows 10, 32-bit or 64-bit OS only, 1GHz processor with SSE2 support, 2GB RAM, 3 GB available disk spce.
(i) With the exception for the download option, we do not keep a record of product keys, remember to keep your products and packaging safe.
(ii) Product cannot be replaced if tampered or activated and cannot be redeemed for cash.
(iii) This product contains a non-commercial license to use Office 2016 for PC. You must accept the Microsoft Licence Agreement, microsoft.com/useterms.
*This product cannot be used by any governmental organisations; or for any commercial, non-profit, or any other type of revenue-generating activities
*Images used are for illustration purposes only.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 PC Overview
What's included in my purchase?
Product review - Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Student includes essential Microsoft Office software for academic and domestic use:
|Microsoft Word 2016||Microsoft Excel 2016|
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
|Microsoft OneNote 2016|
Software4Students - The Microsoft Partner of Choice for Students and Families
Explore and master Microsoft's leading office software and build your steps toward success at home, school or university. The Home and Student edition from Software4Students includes must-have programs like Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
What's new with Microsoft Office 2016?
- Modern style interface: In keeping with the modern style of WIndows 8, Office 2013 also adopts the "Metro" look. The crisper look aims to promote productivity by motivating users to focus on their work rather than the objects decorating your screen
- Start screens: Each app or Microsoft Office 2016 tool - Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint has it's own colour-coded start screen which will help users navigate the app easier and instantly access your SkyDrive account. For example, the Word start screen displays a list of recent documents and templates to open a blank doc
- SkyDrive integration: Office 2016 is designed to integrate with the SkyDrive and SharePoint which means that you can save your documents to the cloud and access your files anywhere from anytime. This is ideal for students who could be working from their laptop, a PC in college and a computer at home
- Syncing across devices: When you save Word, PowerPoint, Excel or other documents online, they will be available to you from any device at any time. This features makes it easier to pick up where you left off even if you have open the file on a different device than you last used
- Touchscreen use: Some Office 2016 features are designed to make working with a touchscreen easier. For example, students can use Microsoft Office 2013 on their tablet or a PC with a touchscreen monitor to scroll through a Microsoft Word document by swiping horizontally when in Reading Mode
- PDF editing: Previous versions of Microsoft Word allowed you to save a document as a PDF file but not edit it. With Office 2016, students can use Microsoft Word to open a PDF, edit it using Word and save as either DocX or PDF. This allows students to get straight to work and not worry about converting a PDF to DocX format to edit
- Formatting task panes in PowerPoint: Microsoft PowerPoint is now more powerful and intuitive than previous versions. The formatting options for images display in a task pane to the right of the screen when you right click an image and select "Format Picture". This makes it easier to view the image editing options available for that object
- Easier charting: Excel now provides a recommended chart for users who are confused by the various chart options provided. You can right click the data and sekect insert recommened chart where you will have access to options where you can edit styles, colour and other elements of your chart
- More graphics options: Word, PowerPoint and Excel all offer the option to insert image from an online source as well as your local PC. The online options include inserting images from the Office Clipart collection online, via a Bing search, your own SkyDrive or Flickr account
- Account login: Within each of the Office 2016 apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote) you can access an "Account" screen where you can login to your SkyDrive account or switch accounts. You can also connect to services such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn in this area.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 PC Features
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 PC System Requirements
Minimum MS Office Home and Student 2016 System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32 or 64 bit operating system only, Windows 10
- Hard Disk: 3 GB available disk space or more
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or higher
- Processor: 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- License: 1 user
Other System Requirements:
- Microsoft account
- Internet access (fees may apply)
- Some features may require additional or advance hardware or services