Get the fastest, easiest, and most powerful application for running Windows® on Mac®—without rebooting.
Parallels solutions enable seamless delivery of virtual desktops and applications to any device, running Windows on a Mac, Mac management with Microsoft SCCM, and remote access to PCs and Mac computers from any device. Recently, Parallels became part of the Corel Corporation and joins an impressive collection of industry-leading brands, including CorelDRAW, WinZip, ClearSlide, and MindManager.
Solutions for Home and Students
Parallels Desktop for Mac
A fast, easy and powerful application for running Windows on your Intel or Apple M1 Mac—all without rebooting. Includes 30+ one-touch tools to simplify everyday tasks on Mac and Windows.
Run Windows on Mac without rebooting
- Access Microsoft Office for Windows and Internet Explorer
- Run more than 200,000 Windows apps on your Mac without performance issues
- Develop & test across multiple OSs in a virtual machine for Mac
- Seamlessly move and share content between Mac and Windows
- Coherence mode: Hide Windows desktop and use Windows apps just like Mac apps
Parallels Toolbox for Mac and Windows
Parallels Toolbox for Mac includes the Mac® & Windows® tools you’ve always wished you had at your fingertips—at the low price of a single app.
Parallels® Toolbox is the all-in-one solution with over 30 tools for macOS® and Windows 10.
With just one click, you can:
- Save Space on your Hard Drive
- Create High-Quality Content
- Quickly Optimize your Computer for a Presentation
- And more to come!
Easily access your desktop computer, and run applications as if you were sitting at your desk, from anywhere in the world, on any device.
One simple tap on your mobile device, and you’re connected reliably to your computer. Or access it from any other computer through a browser and your secure Parallels account. Navigate your hard drive easily to find a file or photo, then copy or open it with a tap.
Manage and access all your files in the cloud, on remote computers, and on local devices with Parallels Access Universal File Manager. Copy and paste to your mobile device—or open cloud files on a remote desktop—with a single click.