Who is Eligible?
The Key Facts About Eligibility
1. All School, College, University students and their family members are eligible!
2. Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016, Office 365 Home & Personal for home usage only. 
3. Microsoft Office Visio and Project. As an Official Microsoft Partner, our offers extend beyond academic email address holders so that any family member or guardian can buy on behalf of a pupil or student. 
4. Strict licensing restrictions from Microsoft means that each student is only entitled to purchase ONE software license of each product.
 These product cannot be used by any governmental organizations; or for any commercial, non-profit, or any other type of revenue-generating activities.
 All licensees' must be Qualified Education Users and for home usage only (i.e. students or their parents or guardians)
Microsoft Office 365 University
You may be eligible for free Office through your University, school or college. Check your eligibility at office.com/getoffice365 before purchasing an Office 365 University subscription.
The academic offer for eligible students, faculty, and staff requires verification of eligibility prior to purchase and is subject to limitations
Program Eligibility Requirements
This Program is available only to individuals who meet the criteria described below:
- An "Eligible Student" means an individual who is a student, faculty or staff member at an eligible accredited educational institution and must be actively enrolled in at least 0.5 course credit hours at that educational institution and must be able to provide proof of enrolment to Microsoft or its appointed vendor upon request;
- The Eligible Student must successfully verify their eligibility status through the Offer Site's online student status verification process; and
- The Eligible Student must have a Microsoft account or create one at the time of purchase.
If you participate in the Program, Microsoft reserves the right to contact you directly or through an appointed Microsoft vendor to verify that you are an Eligible Student. If you choose not to provide sufficient documentation to Microsoft or its appointed vendor that verifies that you are an Eligible Student, you agree to reimburse Microsoft for the difference between what you paid in connection with a discounted Program offer and the estimated full retail price of the same product(s). Microsoft will have sole discretion to determine the sufficiency of any documentation that you provide to verify you are an Eligible Student. By providing eligibility-related information to Microsoft's appointed vendor, you agree that the vendor may share such information with Microsoft for Program-related purposes.
Microsoft, in its sole discretion, may accept other forms of validation to determine eligibility in lieu of the online student status verification process.
Microsoft, in its sole discretion, may determine the criteria for eligibility under the Program and may change the eligibility criteria or deny eligibility at any time and for any reason.
Eligible Students may purchase a maximum of one software licenses per 12 month period under the Program, and no more than one license per software title. In no event may a single household purchase more than a maximum of three software licenses during a 12 month period.
Discounted Hardware and Other Items:
Program offers that involve hardware or other non-software products may also have limits on the number of items that may be purchased per student, per household, per offer or per period as described in the specific offer terms.
Only electronic software download ("ESD") versions of software products are offered through the Program. For certain titles, a backup disk may also be ordered from the Offer Site for an additional fee card or a letter from your university.
We want your feedback!
Microsoft helped to establish this discount program so that students of all ages could benefit from their software.
Normal prices are generally aimed at companies and obviously not at students or home users!
The more positive feedback we get from schools, parents and students, the more testimonials we can pass onto Microsoft to show that this scheme works and is worth maintaining.
So if you've enjoyed buying cheap software from us, let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org
Happy Bargain Hunting!